Who are we?
We are KEEBO Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”) and we operate under the name of KEEBO. We’re registered with the UK data protection authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office or ICO) under reference number ZA568528.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will:
- always keep your information safe and private;
- never sell your information; and
- allow you to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
Why do I need to read this notice?
We may collect personal information when you use:
- our website at www.keebo.co;
- the KEEBO app; or
- any of the services you can get access through the KEEBO app or website.
Under data-protection law, we are what is known as the ‘data controller’ of your personal information. This document explains what information we collect, how we use it, and your rights if you want to change how we use your personal information. Got a question about something in this policy, or want to contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO)? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at KEEBO, 125-127 Mare Street, London E8 3SJ.